Friday, May 10, 2013

23 weeks go to!

Well I am now carrying a 5.5 inch sweet potato in my belly. This baby is growing like a weed and in 20 more days we find out the gender!! So exciting. I would say this is the first week that I am officially 'showing'. Before, I just felt bloated. Now I actually feel fat. Which my neighbor Terry keeps reminding me "thats terrible! You are pregnant, you shouldn't feel fat". But I do.....that is life. Until I get that big cute round belly.... I'll probably just feel fat.

I'm still feeling really well, although on days that I try to workout, I'm exhausted by 7:30pm. My body just can't take it like it used to. So I'm going to start doing more walking and less aerobics. Which includes my favorite summer sport, playing golf! 

Our first baby gift was from Aunt Pam. It was an adorable hand knit baby hat in yellow and white. Baby R Thanks you!! We have since received two other gifts, a hand drawn picture (from our God son, Noah) and a Bumblebee Stuffed animal from our neighbor Linda. This baby is already feeling so loved by our family and friends and can't wait to meet you all :)

17w1d

No comments:

Post a Comment