I also came to the realization that our baby is likely to be born just a few weeks before Halloween. So I will need a newborn Halloween costume! I decided to search etsy for some ideas and came across this cute pumpkin hat. I just couldn't say no to it.
The other big thing that is new is that we have officially picked out our crib and changing table! We went down to Hampton Falls last weekend with Mom and Dad to Baby Go Round, my first Baby Boutique. After lots of deliberation, we decided on a Baby's Dream crib and changer. The changer really got us excited because once we are done using the changer for the baby, the whole piece of furniture flips upside down to be a flat top dresser and the changing table sides become the legs. It's a very cool idea that I think other companies are going to pick up on.
From the photo on the left, we purchased the crib and the bureau/changer on the right side. We may consider buying the taller chest at some point as well. It converts to a toddler bed, day bed and the full sized bed as well, so we purchased the adult bed rails and will get the toddler rail in the very near future. (We probably should have bought it last weekend).
The color is slate, and I love it! It matches our nursery walls, which I would call a slate green, very well and we even got to take the changing table home with us last weekend. The only downside is that we had to order the crib and its 8-10 weeks lead time. So.....we're hoping it comes in early and baby boy is late!
31w4d


Cannot wait to snuggle the little pumpkin! Xxoo
ReplyDelete