Thursday, April 18, 2013

Got Cravings?

Short answer: No.
If you know my food habits, you know I am a snacker. I don't typically care what it is...sweet, salty, chocolate, healthy....you name it. However there are a few things I find myself eating more than usual lately.
1) Roasted Red Pepper Hommus and carrots (before you congratulate my healthy habits...read the rest)
2) Sneider's Hot Buffalo wing Pretzel Pieces
3) Actually....anything spicy

And the most surprising food change for me is that I have to rind myself to eat dairy. I love a tall glass of milk, cottage cheese, yogurt and cheese. I've just been forgetting to eat them!  To fix this....i found a yummy protein rich cereal that I get really excited to eat in the morning. And sometimes at night.

14w0d

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy update!! :). Love you Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cravings come and go - it might get more weird and fun. haha!

    ReplyDelete