It's day 100!! My phone app says I finally reached my 2nd trimester. I thought I did that 1 or 2 weeks ago?! So I am officially more than 1/3 of the way to meeting my incubating little being! It also says (the app) that it is the size of a navel orange....4.5" long. Is that really possible? I am not even showing yet?My next appointment is Tuesday the 23rd. I am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat (again) and hopefully scheduling my next ultrasound!! I am not looking forward to weighing in.
14w2d
You will always look forward to ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat. However you will never be excited about weighing in ;). Love you Sister!!
ReplyDeleteLol. Lol. Don't worry about weigh ins,... Eat healthy and foods you crave, and exercise and you will be fine! I still remember hearing the heartbeats.... Love love love that sound!! Enjoy :). Love, C
ReplyDeleteEvery woman is different. You'll show when your body is ready. And then, you'll show earlier and earlier with each baby. It's weird how that happens. ;) Remember - pregnancies are like snowflakes... Not one of them is exactly alike. :)
ReplyDelete