I'm pretty proud to say that my biggest complaint this week is that I can't find a pair of comfortable jeans that fit properly. All of my maternity jeans fall down when I wear them. One pair is clearly getting too small, the others seem to be stretched out, and they just don't stay up. I can tell baby is getting ready for his grand entrance. Feeling more pressure on my pelvic bone and lower pelvic area. Nothing too painful, just slightly uncomfortable.
My nursery is all set up now.....minus the all-important centerpiece of the nursery - the crib which is still MIA. I called again on Monday. Estimated delivery date of Mid-October. That was the best they could tell me. Sweet. Yet another reason for Baby R to come a little late, rather than a little early. I took a few photos of what I Have set up.
I still need to figure out what to put on two of the walls. The wall behind the recliner and the wall behind the changing table. I think I will hang a large blown up newborn photo of the baby on one of those walls. I'd like to get a black and white somewhere around 20" or so.
The pack and play is set up in here as a place holder for the crib. It serves the purpose for now and will likely be where the baby sleeps until he's ready to go into the crib anyhow.
My favorite new addition is the little turtle vinyl stickers above the changing table. I just love them :) I am considering getting more to put near the crib, but I won't know if there is room for them until the crib is actually here. So.... I'll wait and see.
37w6d



Gorgeous, girlie! Just need to see a picture of your cute tummy! I think all maternity jeans fall... no matter if they are full-paneled or not. It's a curse. I hope he comes right on time too. At least you're getting the crib you want. My kids didn't go to their actual crib for months. We did either a pack n play or a bassinet. I swear by it. It's very nice to just have the baby right there beside you when you need to get up so often with him at night. I'm so excited for you! Your nursery is so adorable! I need to find something to add to it! Gonna go shopping right now!!! :)
ReplyDelete