Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome

As you may know already, Chris and I have decided to keep the news of our pregnancy off Facebook. However, there are still things that we want to share with our family and close friends during this exciting time. So, you can look for updates and photos here from your computer or phone app to hear about Life as a Richards.  

~ Suzanne

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are so excited for both of you! We look forward to reading lots of wonderful updates! Love, Corinne and crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including me!!!! Cant wait to be an aunt again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, I am so excited for you! Thank you for including me! You're going to get more advice than you know what to do with! haha! Make sure you take advice from gals who've been through it and whom you trust! Feel free to ask me anything, should you want to! I've either been through it or know someone else who has. I love pregnancy updates and labor day stories! Can't wait to read all about yours! CONGRATULATIONS!!! And BEST WISHES!!!

    ReplyDelete